There was this research that was conducted by the World Health Organisation, and what they found was that there are about 121 million people suffering from depression all over the world. I mean this is not exact science, so we are only talking about estimations here. But non the less, that is a serious amount of people and a huge problem our society is facing these days. Depression is slowly becoming the plague of our century.
And this is not a joke, depression is a serious illness and it should be treated very carefully. I know this because I am one of those estimated 121 million people. There is a chance you are too. There is a big chance you know someone suffering from depression. Maybe someone close to you, a friend or a family member. If that is the case than you know what I’m talking about here.
This might sound silly to to some of you reading this, but there was something I found helpful when struggling with depression and maybe rough and dark times in life. Please just give this a chance, it can’t do any harm and it just might help you as much as it helped me. So, to cut to the case, the thing I “found” comforting during rough times are inspirational quotes about depression, and I’m going to share some with you. Read carefully and try to pay attention. If you find some of the quotes to be inspiring or comforting, share them with someone who you think might need it.
So here we go, I present you: top 10 best inspirational quotes about depression.
1. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
2. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
3. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
4. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
5. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.
6. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
7. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
8. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
9. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
10. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
If you liked my quotes make sure to remember this blog and come back, because I’ll be sharing best inspirational quotes to help you get trough tough times on daily basis.